Shiro miso rice organic unpasteurized
Shiro miso ecological rice miso is a typical Kyoto, so sometimes also it called Kyoto miso. It is the highest miso carbohydrate and less salt, because it is made with a greater concentration of koji rice soybean, why it is the sweetest of all. This allows having a low salt concentration and fermentation time is less. Also thanks to this is the most consumed miso in Europe as its flavor is milder.
How shiro miso is taken?
Miso flavor source means, so it is a condiment used in Japanese cuisine.
- The most common way is to make miso soup.
- Making sauces.
- As salt substitute. also it serves to increase the flavor of vegetables.
Shiro miso Features:
- unpasteurized, so it is a great natural probiotic.
- How is pasteurized in, Once opened store in the refrigerator for better conservation.
- Ingredients: Soy, Koji (Riet Vell rice Ebro Delta + koji-kin) and sea salt.
- Net weight: 380 gr.
- Made with organic rice from the Ebro Delta, finca riet vell, famous for enhancing biodiversity conservation and Delta del Ebro.